Cell Therapies Pty Ltd (CTPL) is an Australian-based, globally-active commercial contract development and manufacturing company, specialising in cell therapy, gene therapy, regenerative medicine, and cellular immunotherapy products. A leader in this groundbreaking field, our expert team and world-class facilities have been developing and manufacturing cutting edge treatments for cancer and rare diseases on behalf of local and international clients for more than 15 years.
The science of cell and gene therapy is highly complex. So too is the regulatory environment surrounding it. With deep experience in GMP-manufacturing of cell-based products, we offer an end-to-end portfolio of services to help develop and commercialise life-changing treatments with the potential to dramatically improve patient outcomes:
- Technology transfer, process development, and manufacturing optimisation
- Clinical trial product manufacturing, storage, and distribution
- Commercial product supply to global markets
- Apheresis collection protocol development, site selection and assessment, and network management
- Consulting services – CMC, regulatory, scientific and clinical development
CTPL is affiliated with the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, a world-leading cancer research hospital, along with the Royal Melbourne Hospital and the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre. We’re also a member of the Melbourne Biomedical Precinct and supported by Therapeutic Innovation Australia, an NCRIS network member. Internationally, Cell Therapies partners with PharmaBio Corporation, a CDMO based in Japan.