Cell Therapy Production Operator (Full Time)
Established in 2003, Cell Therapies P/L is acknowledged as a leader in the manufacture and supply of human cell and tissue therapies in the Pan-Asian region.
We are looking for a motivated Cell Therapy Production Operator to perform critical manufacturing processes for the production of clinical and commercial product in compliance with the Australian Code of Good Manufacturing Practice for human blood and blood components, human tissues and human cellular therapy products.
This is a full-time position; commencing in East Melbourne then transferring to our new state of the art Melbourne facility on the edge of the CBD in Australia’s most dynamic biomedical precinct.
Key activities for this role include:
- Working with human tissues and blood components.
- Following standard operating procedures.
- Working in classified cleanrooms.
- Gowning for classified cleanrooms.
- Cleaning of cleanrooms.
- Completing batch documentation and other facility documentation.
- Ordering and receiving process materials.
- Calibration and maintenance activities related to process equipment.
- Shift and weekend work will be required.
- Use of a variety of computer based applications.
The ideal candidate has the following skills/experience:
A degree in a life sciences discipline or equivalent industry experience is required.
- GMP experience will be highly regarded.
- Experience in the manufacture or preparation of sterile or aseptically prepared goods would be advantageous
- A diligent and quality-driven approach
- A clear and confident communicator.
- A good working knowledge of common Microsoft business applications.
- Mechanical aptitude would be advantageous.
- High level of accuracy, technical capability and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work autonomously as well as in teams.
- Comfortable working within a hospital environment
This is a rare chance to be involved in the delivery of novel and cutting edge therapies.
Salary offered will be commensurate with skills and experience and industry standards.
To express interest please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: 26 February, 2016